Used Car Search
XJ 2.7 TD Sport Premium 4dr MINT CONDITION THROUGHOUT 2008 (57 reg), Saloon
Used Car Search
We are able to provide you an online MOT booking service. Here is an outline of what the MOT covers and what we check for:
- Vehicle Stucture: Free from excessive corrosion or damage in specific areas, no sharp edges.
- Fuel System: No leaks. Cap Fastens and seals securely. The fuel cap will need to be opened. Make sure the key is available.
- Exhaust Emissions: Vehicle meets the requirements of exhaust emissions, dependent on the age and fuel type of the vehicle.
- Seat Belts: All the seat belts installed are checked for type, condition, operation and security. All compulsory seatbelts must be in place.
- Seats: Front seats secure. Front and rear backseats can be secured in the upright position.
- Doors: Open and close. Latch securely in closed position. Front doors should open from inside and outside the vehicle. Rear doors may need to be opened to gain access to testable items.
- Mirrors: Presence, condition, security.
- Brakes: Condition, operation and peformance (efficiency test). Note the removal of the road wheels is not part of the test.
- Tyes and Wheels: Condition, security, tyre size/type and tread depth. Spare tyres are not inspected.
- Lights: Condition, operation, security and correct colour. Also the headlamps will be checked to see if the aim is correct.
- Bonnet: Secures safely in the closed position.
- Wipers/washers: Operate to give the driver a clear view ahead.
- Horn: Correct operation and the right type.
- Steering and Suspension: Correct condition and operation.
- Vehicle Identification Number: Not more than one different identification number should be present on a vehicle first used on or after 1 August 1980.
Contact Us Today
Telephone: 020 8368 9999
Out of hours: 07849 381713
Cars For London LLP
t/a Totteridge Cars
32a Finchley Park
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday: by appointment
Opening Hours Service/MOT:
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 12.30pm